Every chord of every key and mode is
presented with thousands of diagrams and charts. Includes polychords, chord
substitutions, inversions and movable voicings. A unique feature shows you exactly
what scale pattern to use for soloing over the chord you are playing. This indispensable
volume belongs in every guitarist' library.
ISBN # 0-8258-2172-X
- teaches you how to create your own chords
- chord examples diagramed in all 12 KEYS
- interval maps in all 12 keys for every chord
- complete slashchord and polychord charts
- in-depth analysis of chords
- how to create you own arpeggios
- each chord has scale compatibility charts
- easier than tablature
- college level made easy
- 220 JAM-PACKED PAGES !!